Okay, keeping in mind I still have today and tomorrow…..
- Finish Dave’s Scarf: this is the endless project. I have re-memorized the pattern. Perhaps if I worked on nothing else this weekend I could finish this.
- Finish the other major knitted Christmas present: this is almost as tedious as the scarf.
- Finish embroidery on Slinky Ribs (otherwise finished & blocked): should get this done in the next week.
- Finish Gathered Pullover (I’m just finishing up the center motif, working top down): HAH. Well, that’s not quite fair. I did finish the body. I want to re-do the neckline finishing and I think I’ve finally figured out how I want to do the sleeves. I just need to pick it up again.
- Finish washing merino: HAH
- Finish yak dehairing: HAH
- Finish carding BFL: HAH
- Card yak: HAH. But the cats have tried to help.
- plant rest of wildflower seeds: Did, and the poppies are already coming up.
- plant native bulbs: Did, in the pot in the back.
- harvest as needed: Ongoing. Last of the tomatoes picked this month. Love the salad bin.
- set up fountain: This is really for Dave to do. With my supervision.
Now, I did finish that New England sock, which is a pretty big deal, considering I did the first in…..2006.
And I’ve been working really hard on my class that I’m going to be teaching at Twist in January (fingers crossed).
And I picked what races I want to do in 2009 and I’m working on my training plan.