Today should (famous last words) look like this….
- Early early a.m.: catch up on blogs, Ravelry, check Hip Chat with Knitcircus, etc. Write this blog post.
- Walk dog — we’re going to do a nice walk this a.m, two miles or so, down on the Strand. I hurt my foot (fell when running Sunday morning) and it’s feeling better, so a walk will be good. I’ll cheat & drive us down the hill, then do the ‘190th to Pier & back’ walk.
- Head to Torrance Farmer’s Market for weekly produce shopping.
- Finish the body of the Dragonfly Fibers cardi. This is a lot of knitting, folks, but it’s my goal for the day. I don’t think the charts will need any more tweaking, and I’m about 1/5 of the way into the hip increases (working top down) right now.
- Come up with interview questions for yarnies whose yarn I’m featuring in the book. I’m going to start a series of blog interviews just for the yarnies who have provided yarn support. I’m planning on including teaser pics of the actual yarn for the book. I’ll do this when taking knitting breaks.
- Email one of the potential locations for photo shoot. This will also happen during a knitting break. Hey, it’s a small thing, but I don’t want to forget it.
- Contact a potential vet job offer. This, too, will happen during a knitting break.
- Other various business-y stuff, updating calendar, syncing my phone, laptop & iPad, etc etc. Um, yes, during a knitting break.
That should take me to, oh, 8 or 8:30p. There’s a ton more on my to do list, but if I get these things done, I’ll be thrilled.