I’ve been a knitting fiend.
Dave commented: “You really should do a really complicated sweater after all these little projects.” I’ve been itching to finish St Brigid. I also having been getting spinning urges.
October knitting goals, still to be completed:
- self-designed man socks — these are for Dave. 75% done, expect to be done today *
- PH’s mitts (may just frog & redo in a different pattern — I’m thinking these Rib & Cable mitts in blue & cream)
*unless I run out of yarn — Lamb’s Pride worsted in Old Sage — if I have to frog the toe & reknit the toes in a contrasting color that’s okay — but I’m not sure if I’ll have enough for that even. I should just weigh it but denial is everything.
Completed in October:
- Curtis’ Mitts Part Deux
- Reading Mitts
- Trellis Mitts
- Fibonacci Pillow
- Boho Hats 1 & 2
- Celtic Cap
- Thicket hat — a test knit for ChristaKnits, so no pics until she publishes the pattern
You’ll notice I’ve done extra things besides those listed in my previous post.
Leaving me to finish before Christmas:
- 1 pair women’s fingerless mittens: Bronte’s Mitts
- 3 4 pairs of women’s house socks or similar (which fall under the December SKA KAL, but I don’t know if I’ll wait that long to start all of these pairs). Considering The Snuggalicious Slipper Sock (which can be for the November KAL since it’s by Chrissy Gardiner), Raspberry Bed Socks, and Elinor’s “Your Feet are Cold” bed socks. For the fourth item I’m thinking leg warmers (-ish), maybe something from the Knitted Socks East & West book.
- 1 pair man socks (that Chrissy Gardiner boot sock design) previously mentioned (November SKA KAL)
- 3 toys
- 2-3 hats (in case I decide to keep the Thicket hat for me)
Some total cuteness: