Yikes! Tagged! by KLN:
1. Your favorite holiday memory: sorry, can’t pick just one.
2. Your favorite holiday cookie or treat: rice crispy squares. Basic but oh so yummy!
3. Where you will be over the holidays: Dec 23-26 with my mom, dad and brother in Kyle, Texas (near Austin); Dec 26-29 with my in-laws Rosemary & Curtis in (gulp! brrrrr!) Geneva, IL.
4. Your favorite holiday song or carol.: Chestnuts Roasting…. (The Christmas Song). ‘Traditional’ Nat King Cole
5. A special holiday tradition in your family: a relatively recent one, since I lived in Austin doing my pre-veterinary stuff at UT Austin in the mid ’90s– visiting the funky lights in the neighborhood (Hyde Park) where I lived. Amazing, creative, nontraditional displays.
So, in turn, the following folks are now ‘it’, if they choose to accept their mission: Nancy, JennyRae, and Laurie!