Finished this last week:
I’m still working on the endless Lady E.Â I’ve done one Aran Isle slipper in Pollen Malabrigo Merino Worsted (it’s now at Twist as a sample) and I’m almost done with the sole on the second (superfast knit BTW).Â I’m about ready to pick up the Gathered Pullover again and get the the sleeves done.
I’ve also been working on the top down raglan class I’ll be teaching in January/February at Twist.Â I’ve narrowed down the choices of patterns (though I’m hoping everyone chooses to design their own).
I’m considering NaKniSweMoDo (stupid since I never get done what I want to get done).Â However, it includes completing sweaters, so that means some of my WIPs can count.Â I’ve tried to include some smaller things, too.
- Finish alpaca gathered pullover: Orsino
- Nantucket: Sundara or Knit Picks Merino
- Tweedy Aran Cardi: Jaeger Shetland Aran
- St Brigid: Virtual Yarns
- Nicole tank/vest: Mara
- Sweater for class:Â not sure yet.Â I have some more alpaca that I bought at Twist
- Herbstlied: Beaverslide
- Tangled yoke: Marr Haven
- Greenland from vogue: Sundara sock?
- Nikola tank: La Lana Phat Silk
- wicked eyelet rib vest: rowan denim (will take a bit of playing w/ gauge and swatching)
- eyelet chemise: rowan linen drape overdyed?
- star crossed:Â sundara ASM (from seasons, not in my grubby little hands yet)
I’ve also joined the La Digitessa KAL which is to start next week.Â I don’t consider this as foolish as a) I have the kit and b) we’re going to New Mexico for a week and I love sock knitting as travel knitting.Â I’ll bring the second Bayerische as a back up.