Time for another contest!
Up for grabs:
- Skein of Scout’s Swag from my stash & choice of one of my publishedÂ patterns
- Set of stitchmarkers & choice of one of my publishedÂ patterns
- Choice of one of my publishedÂ patterns
What do you have to do?
Leave a comment on this post, including some way of contacting you should you win (Rav name, link to your blog, email) that includes both of the following:
- What day do you think I’ll get the Haw vest (tentatively named You’ve Got Red On You) in the mail & the pattern emailed?
- What knitting book(s) would you like to see me review?
The three people with the correct day or closest to it will win;Â I’ll use a random number generator to pick the order if there are ties.Â The contest ends the day I do mail the vest.
Right now I’m about 25% or a bit more done with the knitting, and I started knitting it Monday.Â It’s due to Jaala at Knitcircus on June 21st;Â I’m planning on mailing it flat rate priority, from California to Wisconsin.
I’m not going to post any progress info after this post (nor update my project page in Ravelry) until I mail the vest.
I’ve ‘watched’ four movies today while working on it.
- Angel Heart
- Golden Compass
- Jurassic Park 3
Yep, that’s only three.Â Guess the last movie (there’s a clue in this post) and you get an extra entry.