Okay, keeping in mind I still have today and tomorrow…..
- Finish Daveâ€™s Scarf:Â this is the endless project.Â I have re-memorized the pattern.Â Perhaps if I worked on nothing else this weekend I could finish this.
- Finish the other major knitted Christmas present:Â this is almost as tedious as the scarf.
- Finish embroidery on Slinky Ribs (otherwise finished & blocked):Â should get this done in the next week.
- Finish Gathered Pullover (Iâ€™m just finishing up the center motif, working top down):Â HAH.Â Well, that’s not quite fair.Â I did finish the body.Â I want to re-do the neckline finishing and I think I’ve finally figured out how I want to do the sleeves.Â I just need to pick it up again.
- Finish washing merino:Â HAH
- Finish yak dehairing:Â HAH
- Finish carding BFL:Â HAH
- Card yak: HAH.Â But the cats have tried to help.
- plant rest of wildflower seeds:Â Did, and the poppies are already coming up.
- plant native bulbs:Â Did, in the pot in the back.
- harvest as needed:Â Â Ongoing.Â Last of the tomatoes picked this month.Â Love the salad bin.
- set up fountain:Â This is really for Dave to do.Â With my supervision.
Now, I did finish that New England sock, which is a pretty big deal, considering I did the first in…..2006.
And I’ve been working really hard on my class that I’m going to be teaching at Twist in January (fingers crossed).
And I picked what races I want to do in 2009 and I’m working on my training plan.