- Thuja done!
- self-designed man socks
- basic, ribbed house socks (though I could do these and have them count for the November SKA KAL)
- finish the 2 pairs of in progress fingerless mitts
- one pair of women’s fingerless mittens
Leaving me to finish before Christmas:
- 2 pairs of women’s fingerless mittens
- 3 pairs of women’s house socks (which fall under the December SKA KAL, but I don’t know if I’ll wait that long to start all of these pairs)
- 1 pillow(actually started this)
- 3 toys
- 3-4 hats
Gardening:Â got the garlic, peas and fava beans planted.Â Planted some kale seeds in the seed starter thingy — those will be transplanted to the side yard when ready.Â Otherwise we’re now in maintenance mode.
Other crafts etc:Â I’m planning on making some candles & some melt & pour soaps today (more gifts). (Done!)
I also want to finally make some Poetry Stones.Â I purchased the kit on sale at a Borders with the intent of making memorial stones for our pets.Â I planned (and still do plan) to mix their ashes with the concrete, so they each have their stone, but if (& when) we move, we can bring them with us.Â Anyhow, I’d like to get started this weekend.
Finally, any spinners out there?Â Here’s a shout-out to MVFF for a fiber giveaway.Â It’s a couple blog posts down, and ends October 11th.