The Eyelet Cardi is blocking as I type this! I picked out a vintage pearl button for it from my tin o’ buttons. I still haven’t picked out what I get to cast on today, though. Or what WIP I’m going to tackle next. (Logically, it should be the other of the planned Christmas presents.)
- add Toyon to the list of considerations of Oleander substitutes
- Still picking tomatoes
- Need to start the seedlings for the bed/earthboxes for when I rip out the tomatoes
- will be getting a tankless water heater. Soon I will be able to scour fleeces!
- no progress on the cabinets yet but I can start Monday (not working til Wednesday)
- curtains — in progress. I have a quote from Ann Wallace for curtains for the nook
- no progress on the bathroom except I’ve tentatively identified sources for tile
This season was a total bust. No triathlons completed. Not one.
Things are changing, though. Really.
I’ve worked out a training plan through the half marathon already, with the runs based on a training plan from Runners’ World. I also have bike, swim and gym workouts roughly planned (though those are of lower priority than the running, at least through December).